How To Build A Website
Step-by-step guide showing LIVE demonstration of how to build a website from registration of a domain name through to hosting and publishing
Check out the FIRST LESSON FREE
Watch the first module of this online course as a taster of what is to come.
You will get clarity on the purpose of your website and a I hope to convince you that:
- it is essential to have an online presence that you can control
- it is easier than you think to build and maintain your own website
About The Author
Jonathan Staiano is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon who owns a boutique plastic surgery clinic in Birmingham.
He has set up STAIANO Consulting and the MYOB Club which offers mentoring and support for Consultants in Private Practice who want to build and grow their business by introducing systems and processes to build relationships with patients and deliver excellent customer service rather than relying on advertising and marketing.
Full Course Contents
Here's a break-down of the full contents of this exclusive website building training course.
- A focused strategy that allows you to be clear about why you are building a website
- Live demonstration showing how to set up of a Facebook Page for your business
- How to structure your pages and why you always need to think 'mobile first'
- Step-by-step process from choosing a domain name, hosting and publishing your site
- The important element that most people overlook but should be the heart of your website
- How to set up Google Analytics, optimise your website for the search engines and how to redirect your domain name
Join The Course Today Only £997
I don't think there is any other course out there for doctors where someone builds a complete website from *scratch*.
This is specifically aimed at Consultants in Private Practice who want to build an online presence.
I share my tips and strategies to help you to focus on the important things and ignore the 'noise'.
Learn why you need to take control of your online presence and discover the structure that will make it easy for you to get started.
3. Why You Need An Online Presence
Take a step back and think about the purpose of your website. At the end of the day there is one main reason for having a website.
4. The 3 Options For Building A Great Website
You might think that you need to pay thousands of pounds and hire a web developer in order to have your own website, but there are other opt...
6. Build Your Website
This is where the rubber hits the road and we build the foundations for your website by choosing a content management system and hosting you...
7. Anatomy Of A Website – The Skeleton
Now you can start populating your website with content. Remember – ‘Less Is More’