Spend a day away from the day to day running of your practice to take stock of where you are and where you want to go
The Discovery Day involves:
- 1 day in Birmingham one on one with me, JJ Staiano to go through your strengths and weakness and to make a plan with specific actions to move you towards your goals
- a personal phone call with me every two weeks for two months to follow up and hold you accountable to your actions as well as ironing out any problems that we may encounter
- a cast iron, no risk money back guarantee if you do not make at least £997 in extra revenue in the two months following the Discovery Day
£997 one off investment
with 100% money back guarantee that you will get a
return on your investment within the first 2 months
How It Works
- You calculate your revenue for the month before you attend the Discovery Day
- You measure your revenue for the 2 months following your Discovery Day
- If you do not make MORE than your initial investment of £997 in extra revenue - YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK
Why Would I Do Such A Thing?
- I am a doctor first and I am doing this because I enjoy teaching and mentoring (not to make money)
- If I am unable to help you, I don't want you to have to pay
- If I am able to help you, I hope that you may want to join my Private Consulting Class
But I Can’t Afford It At The Moment...
I understand this objection - £997 is a big investment.
…but the idea is that this is not something that you should do when you can afford it. No one can afford to waste money.
You should not look at it as a cost, but an investment
…and the idea of an investment is that you get a positive return on your investment.
Nobody wants to spend money on marketing or business development and it is certainly not what you should be doing with your profits.
You should be spending your profit on going on holiday or buying a Porsche.
I have spent tens of thousands of pounds on mastermind groups, seminars and business coaching and I continue to spend £1,000s because my business is constantly developing and growing.
If I had not invested in my practice, I would be broke now, or worse still – gone back to the NHS.
An investment is a process where you put some money in and you get more money back.
That is why I am offering my money back guarantee, so there is no risk to you.
I can't offer this to everyone...
Who's it for?
- It is for Consultants who are committed to delivering a quality service to their patients and already have a reasonable private practice
- You need to want to spend time on building your business and putting in processes that will make your practice run smoother and deliver a more consistent experience to your patients
Who's it not for?
- It is not for Consultants who are wondering whether Private Practice is right for them
- It is not for those who are overworked in the NHS and are looking for an easy way out to make money in the private sector