Invest In Your Practice And Give Your Patients A Better Service
Friday 22nd May 2020
You are invited to this one-day workshop dedicated to helping you to grow your private practice and create systems and processes that work on autopilot.
If you would like to develop your private practice, you need to utilise technology to help you to scale and grow and to deliver a consistent service.
I have run my own private Plastic Surgery Clinic in Edgbaston for 6 years and I have grown from a independent practitioner to having a team around me and a regular flow of patients.
There is technology available at little or no cost, that will allow you to produce videos, text messages and emails and deliver them to your patients on a consistent basis so that you can communicate your message to them and build your ‘brand’
What to expect:
- we will talk about the concept of developing your ‘brand’ even if you are just a sole practitioner
- how you can use systems and processes to deliver a consistent service without removing the ‘personal touch’
- learn skills that you can use to build and grow your practice – ‘work smarter, not harder’
- you do not need any particular technical skill or expensive equipment
- have your smartphone handy and a computer because we will be making content and communicating with your patients by the end of the day
Who is it for?
This meeting is for ambitious doctors who have the time and the capacity to grow their private practice.
It is for doctors who realise the importance of developing a connection with patients and investing in building relationships.
Who is it not for?
It is not for doctors who are too busy to spend time on working on their business and would prefer to work in their business.
This course is not for you if you feel that the focus should be on delivering the clinical care and the rest of your practice should be handled by a manager or your secretary.
This one day LIVE online workshop is open to any fully trained Consultant who holds or has held an NHS Consultant Post.
It is not for trainees or any non-trained doctors.